SA Health Partnership is committed to protecting your privacy. This statement sets out the SA Health Partnership policy relating to the collection and use of your personal information.
When you look at this web site, our server makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- the user's server address
- the user's top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- the date and time of visit to the site
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site visited
- and the type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet Service Provider's logs.
We will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to a mailing list unless supplied for that reason.
We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose, and will not disclose it, without your consent.